Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 August 2016

Prompt Writing



Yesterday, I wrote a short Narrative writing about these kids. I wrote this story because I have some ideas about those kids and the beach.

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 4.59.04 PM.png`
It was a beautiful winter afternoon…..

Me and my two friends went to the beach in the afternoon, we planned to go to the beach to play. While we are playing the waves were very undulating. It was a great afternoon because we had time to hangout with each other while our parents were talking at the front of the beach. My friends are boys and they are about 7 years old, they are brothers. As it was getting dark we saw coral under the sand, it looked green like a tree. We imagined that coral didn't that live under the sand, we thought that it was a fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.