Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 August 2016

Cybersmart with Constable Gordon

Today In room 7 Constable Gordon came to our room and explain about being Smart Online. While room 7 were seated on the mat listening to Constable Gordon.

What was my thinking when I was listening to Constable Gordon?

I was thinking why were people bullying in this school? Wouldn’t it be better if we all got along? I knew that because a lot of silly things and mean nasty things that happens in the class. I was listening carefully to Constable Gordon because I wanted to know about bullying.

What I’ve learned?

I’ve learned a lot. I’ve learned how to be a not bully person to my classmates because there’s a law of bullying person. I’ve learned in Cyber bullying that my every action needs to be careful in my every action in school,to be careful what I am going to say to every person in this school. I’ve learned on being a smart online to be careful posting any non sense thing on Facebook or even sending messages on email or on Facebook's because I know what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.