Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 August 2016

My Destiny Dog: Narrative Writing


Today were learning how to write a good sentence and that has make sense. I enjoy writing a narrative about the prompt of the dog.


One day there was a dog. The dog was black and white with a long tail. The dog was lonely because he was a stray. When I saw the dog I talked to it.. After I talked to the dog,I tried to take the dog home. While we were walking across the road he ran and left me.

Next day I saw him at the same place that we met each other.. When I saw him again I was very happy because maybe that Dog was for me.. Today I talked to the dog because I was sad of my family problem. Suddenly the dog answered me and I was in shock because I couldn’t believe that the dog was really talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.