Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Food Technology

On Tuesday,we went to our food tech which is in Selwyn College. Our teacher explain what we are going to do before we make the bread dough. I worked with henrietta,Von and Faleaka. I measured the ingredients because they said that I can do it because I’m good in measuring. I measured it correctly but I did wrong because I straightly mixed the flour into the yeast and the sugar. But we continue and measure again and we did right and we start to mixing the ingredients. Our baking is fun because we are cooperating and it was fun to worked with my classmates and having fun with them. I enjoyed baking because I know how to bake in our house.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Olga,I like how you said that you liked to bake at home. I hope that your bread turned out good. How long does it take to bake bread?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chantal. thank you for commenting on my piece of writing. our bread take 10 to 15 minutes to be baked. I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi Olga,
    I really like your story about you guy's making food at technology.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.